Changi Experience Studio Play + Sleepover
Always enamoured by the idea of camping in a tent? Fulfil that dream with a magical sleepover in tents in the air-conditioned comfort of Changi Experience Studio. Sleep in tents amid the studio’s picturesque game stations and event areas, and play till you drop! Or after a fun-filled day of free and easy activities around Jewel, choose to relax and wind down over family board games before drifting off to sweet dreams in your cosy tent.
Registration venue : 4 - 5pm at Changi Experience Studio (Jewel L4)
- Single Entry Canopy Park Ticket (worth $5)
- Changi Experience Studio Photo Print (worth $4)
- sdtravel self-disinfecting coating spray for adults (worth $8.90)
- free parking (1 parking coupon per group)
- Changi Experience Studio 2-Day Ticket
- Please present either mobile or printed voucher for entry.
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Changi Experience Studio Play + Sleepover programme is recommended for families with teens and children of between 6 - 12 years old, or adults. Children below the age of 4 years old are not allowed to participate.
2. All children participating in the Sleepover programme must be accompanied and supervised by at least one paying adult (aged 21 years old and above) in the same group and for the entire duration of the programme. The Supervising Adult is responsible for the safety and well-being of the Children under their supervision and care for the entire duration of the programme.
3. Each booking for the Sleepover programme is for at least 2 pax (1 Adult and 1 Child, or 2 Adults). 4. In light of Covid-19, all Camp participants must adhere and comply with all safe-distancing management measures implemented by CAG for the Sleepover programme.
5. Camp participants will sleep in tents set up in CES. CAG will provide tents and mats for the Camp participants. Each tent can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 Child (from the same household). All Sleepover participants must bring their own sleeping bags for sleeping in the tent. Selection of tent location is not permitted.
6. After the booking(s) and payment(s) for the relevant products are made, the Tickets will be sent to the email address provided by the Ticket Purchaser when purchasing the Tickets. Once the Tickets have been issued, they are non-exchangeable and non-refundable and no changes can be made to the dates booked for the relevant programme.
7. CAG reserves the right to modify or substitute any part of the Sleepover programme (including the inclusions, dates and time), or cancel the Sleepover programme, at any time without prior notice: a. If it is not commercially feasible for CAG to conduct the programme or any part of the programme due to government regulations relating to Covid-19 that are imposed by the Singapore government from time to time; and/or b. If the number of Sleepover participants for any particular session run does not hit the minimum participants number required.
8. In the event of a Sleepover programme cancellation, CAG may in its sole and absolute discretion, either refund to the Ticket Purchaser all monies paid for the Tickets for the programme or provide an alternative programme run date for the Ticket Holders.
9.Sleepover Participants agree that their participation in the Sleepover programme is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective programmes, and agree to comply with such relevant terms and conditions which can be found at https://bit.ly/CESDecHolTnC