A Night at the Airport Family Camp
- Amazing Airport Family Quest
- Three exclusive Airport-themed crafts (per child) - worth $20
- Magical sleepover at Changi Experience Studio [NEW! Air mattress provided]
- Entry to Canopy Park and Changi Experience Studio - worth total $24 per adult and $18 per child
- Exclusive Tote bag per child (per child) - worth $8.90
- Free parking coupon (per family)
- River Wonders tickets upon completion of Quest - worth $36 per adult and $25.20 per child
- Please present either mobile or printed voucher for entry.
- Non-Refundable & No Cancellation
Terms & Conditions
1. The ‘Be a Little Airport Manager’ Family Camp ("Camp") is recommended for families with children between 5 years to 15 years old. Some of the activities that will be conducted during the Camp are not appropriate for children below the age of 5 years old to enjoy independently. Children below the age of 4 years old are not allowed to participate in the Camp.
2. All children participating in the Camp must be accompanied and supervised by at least one paying adult (aged 21 years old and above) in the same Camp group and for the entire duration of the Camp. The Supervising Adult is responsible for the safety and well-being of the Camp Children under their supervision and care for the entire duration of the Camp.
3. Each booking for the Camp is for at least 1 Camp Child and 1 Supervising Adult.
4. In light of Covid-19, all Camp participants must adhere and comply with all safe-distancing management measures implemented by CAG for the Camp. Only fully vaccinated guests, children aged 12 and below, and guests who have either recovered from COVID-19 or have a valid negative pre-event test (PET) result may participate in the Day Camp. The negative PET result must be valid until the Day Camp end timing on the day of visit to be used to gain admission. Children in a group must belong to the same household.
5. Camp participants must arrive at the relevant venue at the scheduled timings as set out in the Camp Programme schedule. CAG shall not be liable and shall not be required to compensate the Camp participants in any manner if the Camp participants do not arrive on time for the Camp Programme and miss part(s) of the Camp Programme.
6. After the booking(s) and payment(s) for the relevant products are made, the Tickets will be sent to the email address provided by the Ticket Purchaser when purchasing the Tickets except for Tickets to access the Programme Venue(s) for the Camp which will be given when Ticket Holders attend the Camp. Once the Tickets have been issued, they are non-exchangeable and non-refundable and no changes can be made to the dates booked for the relevant programme.
7. CAG reserves the right to modify or substitute any part of the Camp Programme (including the activities, dates and time), or cancel the Camp, at any time without prior notice: a. In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (such as situations of inclement weather); b. If it is not commercially feasible for CAG to conduct the Camp or any part of the Camp Programme due to government regulations relating to Covid-19 that are imposed by the Singapore government from time to time; and/or c. If the number of Camp participants for any particular Camp run does not hit the minimum participants number required.
8. In the event of a Camp cancellation, CAG may in its sole and absolute discretion, either refund to the Ticket Purchaser all monies paid for the Tickets for the Camp or provide an alternative Camp run date for the Ticket Holders.
9. Camp Participants agree that their participation in the programme is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective programmes, and agree to comply with such relevant terms and conditions which can be found at https://bit.ly/3LPxi0H